2017 Spring/Summer Go Play Guide
Week Events 4/24-4/30/2017:
- Monday 4/24/17: Adult Clay 7PM-8:30PM cost is $5R/$8NR *must attend 2 sessions to complete a project!
- Tuesday 4/25/17: Running Club
- Wednesday 4/26/17: 7th session of yoga
Archery Level 1--> 4P-5P
Archery Level 2 --> 5P-6P
Coed drop in soccer from 8P-10P Cost is $10.00
- Thursday: 4/27/17: Running Club--> 3:30P-4:30P
- Saturday 4/29/17: NO TOT DROP IN!
Indoor Flag Football-->2P-3P AT ROTARY PARK!!!!
*6th session due to cancellation of 3/18*
Saturday AM Soccer Starts today! ALL AT MEADOW STREET!!!
- Sunday 4/30/17: Outdoor Lacrosse starts today at Alumni Field
Lacrosse K-2--> 10A-11A
Adult Softball Schedules are now available! Click here
Welcome to the Rutland City Recreation and Parks Department. Here you will find information about current community programs and events, as well as information about parks and facilities. Here is a list of some of the the community facilities and features:
- Five playgrounds
- Ten public parks (two with gazebos)
- 16 miles of wooded trails (Pine Hill Park)
- Five outdoor basketball courts
- Four softball fields
- Ten outdoor tennis courts
- Three baseball fields
- Picnic Table(s) and/or Benches in parks
Currently there is no swimming pool, here is more information: Rutland City Pool. Upcoming Events and Spotlight will display highlighted programs and events. For a complete listing of available opportunities please view the seasonal brochure or by search programs by Age/Grade/Type.