2017 Spring/Summer Go Play Guide
Week Events 5/22-5/29/2017:
- Monday 5/22/17: Adult Clay 7PM-8:30PM cost is $5R/$8NR *must attend 2 sessions to complete a project!
- Tuesday 5/23/17: Running Club--> 3:30P-4:30P
- Wednesday 5/24/17: Third Session of Yoga
Last Session of Archery --> 4P-5P
- Thursday: 5/25/17: First Sports Starter!! 5:30P-6:15P
Running Club--> 3:30P-4:30P
- Saturday 5/27/17: Soft Pretzels and Dip Make up is TODAY from 11:30A-12:30A at the Adult Godnick Center.
NO Sat AM Soccer due to Memorial Day Weekend. See you all next week for our 5th session!
- Sunday 5/28/17: NO Sun AM Lax due to Memorial Day Weekend. See you all next week for our 5th session
- Monday 5/29/17: Happy Memorial Day! All Recreation offices (Girogetti Arena, Courcelle, and Adult Godnick Center) are CLOSED today. We will reopen 5/30 at 8:30AM.
Welcome to the Rutland City Recreation and Parks Department. Here you will find information about current community programs and events, as well as information about parks and facilities. Here is a list of some of the the community facilities and features:
- Five playgrounds
- Ten public parks (two with gazebos)
- 16 miles of wooded trails (Pine Hill Park)
- Five outdoor basketball courts
- Four softball fields
- Ten outdoor tennis courts
- Three baseball fields
- Picnic Table(s) and/or Benches in parks
Currently there is no swimming pool, here is more information: Rutland City Pool. Upcoming Events and Spotlight will display highlighted programs and events. For a complete listing of available opportunities please view the seasonal brochure or by search programs by Age/Grade/Type.