2017 Spring/Summer Go Play Guide
Week Events 3/27-4/2/2017: OUTDOOR SPRING SPORTS ARE APPROACHING!
- Monday 3/27/17: Adult Clay 7PM-8:30PM cost is $5R/$8NR *must attend 2 sessions to complete a project!
- Tuesday 3/28/17: NEW! Pottery Sculpting through the Wheel.
- Wednesday 3/29/17: 4th session of yoga
Coed drop in soccer from 8P-10P Cost is $10.00
- Thursday 3/30/17: Guitar Chords and Harmonica Beginners
- Friday 3/31/17: Jack and the Giant Beanstalk OPENING NIGHT IS TONIGHT! 7PM at Rutland Intermediate School.
- Saturday 4/1/17: Indoor Instructional Programs are in the 3rd sessions!
Indoor 1st-2nd Grade Soccer --> 8A-9A
Indoor PreK-K Soccer--> 9A-10A
Indoor Field Hockey K-6 (Beginners)-->11A-12P
Indoor Field Hockey 5-8 (Advanced)-->12P-1P
Indoor Flag Football-->1P-2P *2nd session due to cancellation of 3/18*
Jack and the Giant Beanstalk is running at 2PM & 7PM at Rutland Intermediate School.
- Sunday 4/2/17:
Indoor Lacrosse K-2--> 10A-11A
Indoor Lacrosse 3-6--> 11A-12P (Must wear all equipment)
BASEBALL EVALUATIONS ARE TODAY AT GIORGETTI ARENA! **MUST BE PRE REGISTERED! TO REGISTER ONLINE CLICK HERE!**
MINORS 3rd/4th Grade--> 12P-1P
MAJORS 5th/6th Grade--> 1:30P- 2:30P
Welcome to the Rutland City Recreation and Parks Department. Here you will find information about current community programs and events, as well as information about parks and facilities. Here is a list of some of the the community facilities and features:
- Five playgrounds
- Ten public parks (two with gazebos)
- 16 miles of wooded trails (Pine Hill Park)
- Five outdoor basketball courts
- Four softball fields
- Ten outdoor tennis courts
- Three baseball fields
- Picnic Table(s) and/or Benches in parks
Currently there is no swimming pool, here is more information: Rutland City Pool. Upcoming Events and Spotlight will display highlighted programs and events. For a complete listing of available opportunities please view the seasonal brochure or by search programs by Age/Grade/Type.