Week Events 11/23-11/28:
- Monday: 5th session of Art Grades K-2.
Clay Creations for adults! Tonight at 6:30PM-9PM $5R/8$NR (Cost per day. No pre registration necessary) At Main Rec office.
- Tuesday: Strength Training
- Wednesday: OFFICE HOURS ARE: 7:30AM-3:00PM
- Thursday: HAPPY THANKSGIVING! We hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday! Office is Closed.
No Strength Training
- Friday: Office Closed.
- Saturday: No Ice Skating Lessons this week. They will resume next week 12/5/15! Girogetti IS OPEN!
Welcome to the Rutland City Recreation and Parks Department. Here you will find information about current community programs and events, as well as information about parks and facilities. Here is a list of some of the the community facilities and features:
- Five playgrounds
- Ten public parks (two with gazebos)
- 16 miles of wooded trails (Pine Hill Park)
- Five outdoor basketball courts
- Four softball fields
- Ten outdoor tennis courts
- Three baseball fields
- Picnic Table(s) and/or Benches in parks
Currently there is no swimming pool, here is more information: Rutland City Pool. Upcoming Events and Spotlight will display highlighted programs and events. For a complete listing of available opportunities please view the seasonal brochure or by search programs by Age/Grade/Type.
Do you have a creative idea for a program/event? Do you have talents that if shared could benefit the community? We are currently accepting new program instructor applications for the Fall/Winter 2015 season. This application is for those who are interested in leading a new program through the department. There are wonderfully talented and creative individuals in our community, and this is an opportunity for both community and those individuals to benefit. Looking forward to hearing from you!