Week Events 7/18-7/24:
- Monday: Adult Clay will be from 7PM-8:30PM cost is $5R/$8NR *must attend 2 sessions to complete a project*
No pre- registration required for this program at Courcelle building.
Second Droopy Pedal Race! Don't forget, race START time is 6PM! be there early for on-site registration.
- Tuesday: Tennis Summer Nights Starts tonight at Meadow St. Park
- Wednesday: Flip Side Hours open from 1 - 6 pm
Seven to Sunset! George's Back Pocket @ 7:00P
- Thursday: Flip Side open 1 - 8 pm
- Friday: Flip Side open 1 - 8 pm
Summer Shakespeare: Hamlet 7PM @ Godnick
Youth mountain bike club
- Saturday: Flip Side open 1 - 8 pm
Summer Shakespeare: Hamlet 7PM @ West Rutland Town Hall
- Sunday: Rutland City Band will play in Main Street Park at 7PM
Summer Shakespeare: Hamlet 2PM @ Giorgetti Park
Looking for the Droopy Pedal Mountain Bike Course? Click here!
Welcome to the Rutland City Recreation and Parks Department. Here you will find information about current community programs and events, as well as information about parks and facilities. Here is a list of some of the the community facilities and features:
- Five playgrounds
- Ten public parks (two with gazebos)
- 16 miles of wooded trails (Pine Hill Park)
- Five outdoor basketball courts
- Four softball fields
- Ten outdoor tennis courts
- Three baseball fields
- Picnic Table(s) and/or Benches in parks
Currently there is no swimming pool, here is more information: Rutland City Pool. Upcoming Events and Spotlight will display highlighted programs and events. For a complete listing of available opportunities please view the seasonal brochure or by search programs by Age/Grade/Type.