Week Events 5/23-5/30:
- Monday: Adult Clay will be from 7PM-8:30PM cost is $5R/$8NR *must attend 2 sessions to complete a project*
No pre-registration required for this program at Courcelle building.
- Wednesday: Flip Side open from 3 - 7 pm Second session of Archery startsfrom 4:00PM-5:00P Mighty Mites and Yoga are also today
- Thursday: Flip Side open 3 - 7 pm
- Friday: Flip Side open 3 - 7 pm
- Saturday: Flip Side open 1 - 8 pm
No soccer we will see you on 6/4
- Sunday: Flip Side open 1 - 6 NO Tee Ball or Mighty Mites we will see you on 6/5
- Monday 5/30: The Recreation Dept will be closed to honor Memorial day. We will reopen on 5/31 with normal business hours.
Welcome to the Rutland City Recreation and Parks Department. Here you will find information about current community programs and events, as well as information about parks and facilities. Here is a list of some of the the community facilities and features:
- Five playgrounds
- Ten public parks (two with gazebos)
- 16 miles of wooded trails (Pine Hill Park)
- Five outdoor basketball courts
- Four softball fields
- Ten outdoor tennis courts
- Three baseball fields
- Picnic Table(s) and/or Benches in parks
Currently there is no swimming pool, here is more information: Rutland City Pool. Upcoming Events and Spotlight will display highlighted programs and events. For a complete listing of available opportunities please view the seasonal brochure or by search programs by Age/Grade/Type.