Week Events 6/27-7/3:
- Monday: Adult Clay will be from 7PM-8:30PM cost is $5R/$8NR *must attend 2 sessions to complete a project*
No pre- registration required for this program at Courcelle building.
- Tuesday: Second Walk, Wag and Run
- Wednesday:NEW Flip Side Hours open from 1 - 6 pm
Seven to Sunset! Keating 5 @ 7:00P
- Thursday: Flip Side open 1 - 8 pm
- Friday: Flip Side open 1 - 8 pm
- Saturday: Flip Side open 1 - 8 pm
- Sunday: Rutland City Band will play in Main Street Park at 7PM!
- Monday July 4th: The Rutland recreation and parks dept will be closed to celebrate Independence Day we will reopen with normal business hours on Tuesday 7/5. No adult Clay this Monday! See everyone on 7/11.
RIVER STREET PARK IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC FOR RENOVATIONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE DO NOT USE UNTIL SIGNS AND CAUTION TAPE ARE REMOVED. THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF THE COMMUNITY. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.
Welcome to the Rutland City Recreation and Parks Department. Here you will find information about current community programs and events, as well as information about parks and facilities. Here is a list of some of the the community facilities and features:
- Five playgrounds
- Ten public parks (two with gazebos)
- 16 miles of wooded trails (Pine Hill Park)
- Five outdoor basketball courts
- Four softball fields
- Ten outdoor tennis courts
- Three baseball fields
- Picnic Table(s) and/or Benches in parks
Currently there is no swimming pool, here is more information: Rutland City Pool. Upcoming Events and Spotlight will display highlighted programs and events. For a complete listing of available opportunities please view the seasonal brochure or by search programs by Age/Grade/Type.