Week Events 2/8-2/15: The Week of Winter Fest!!! For all thing winter fest Click here!
- Monday: Clay Sculptures for grades 3-6 Last session!
Adult Clay will be from 7PM-8:30PM cost is $5R/$8NR *must attend 2 sessions to complete a project* No pre registration required for this program at Courcelle building
- Register for Raider Basketball Playoff Camp here. Our office is Closed 2/15 (start day of camp). All players must be pre registered before the start of camp!
- Wednesday: Yoga. Last day to register for RAD Click here to Register
- Thursday: First RAD class! 6:30PM-9:00PM
- Friday: WINTER FEST KICK OFF PARTY!! Join us from 6PM-9PM at center street in downtown Rutland for Night sledding, music, and lots of fun! ***Follow @winterfestvt on instagram for LIVE instagram coverage!
- Saturday: WINTER FEST!!! Come on down to Main Street Street Park and join us for outdoor ice skating/broom ball, scavenger hunt, snow carving (must be pre registered for contest), and much much more!
- Sunday: WINTER FEST!!!! Our last day of winter fest will be at Giorgetti Arena. Free skating, guided hike and scavenger hunt, cardboard sled challange, teddy bear carry, and food and hot drinks!
- Our office is closed on Monday 2/15 for presidents day. Jazzercise and adult clay will run as normal!
- **Dont forget about theses upcoming Programs:
- ALL Indoor info to to your left
Welcome to the Rutland City Recreation and Parks Department. Here you will find information about current community programs and events, as well as information about parks and facilities. Here is a list of some of the the community facilities and features:
- Five playgrounds
- Ten public parks (two with gazebos)
- 16 miles of wooded trails (Pine Hill Park)
- Five outdoor basketball courts
- Four softball fields
- Ten outdoor tennis courts
- Three baseball fields
- Picnic Table(s) and/or Benches in parks
Currently there is no swimming pool, here is more information: Rutland City Pool. Upcoming Events and Spotlight will display highlighted programs and events. For a complete listing of available opportunities please view the seasonal brochure or by search programs by Age/Grade/Type.
Do you have a creative idea for a program/event? Do you have talents that if shared could benefit the community? We are currently accepting new program instructor applications for the Fall/Winter 2015 season. This application is for those who are interested in leading a new program through the department. There are wonderfully talented and creative individuals in our community, and this is an opportunity for both community and those individuals to benefit. Looking forward to hearing from you!