2016-2017 Winter Go Play Guide
Week Events 2/20-2/26/2017:
- Monday2/20/17: Adult Clay 7PM-8:30PM cost is $5R/$8NR *must attend 2 sessions to complete a project!
Coed Drop in Basketball CANCELLED FOR TONIGHT 2/20.
Public Skate--> 12P-2:45P
Stick and Puck --> 3P-5P
Drop-in Co-ed Hockey--> 7:45P-9:15P
- Tuesday 2/21/17: Day 5 Of Winter Fest is NIGHT SLEDDING! Head to Center St. tonight from 7P-9P and maybe enter a cardboard sled into our cardboard sled challenge!
Giorgetti Arena schedule is:
Stick and Puck --> 9A-10:45A AND 1:15P-2:45P
Public Skate--> 11A-1P AND 3P-5P
NO BROOMBALL TONIGHT! Instead, come sledding at Center St!
- Wednesday 2/22/17: Day 6 of Winter Fest is the Freeze Frame Film Contest Showing at Merchants Hall starting at 6:30P-8:30P, or head to the Paramount for a Warren Miller Film starting at 7P coast is $20
8th Session of Yoga
Tyke Skate is back on Wednesdays! See your from 10A-11:30A
Public Skate: 11:45A-3P
- Thursday 2/23/17: Day 7 of Winter Fest is brought to you by HFCU. Join us for our Vacation movie: Finding Dory at the Paramount Theatre from 1P-3P tickets MUST be picked up a head of time at HFCU event is FREE.
Trintity Church Skate Event! $2 admission $2 skate rentals--> 11A-2P
Drop In Hockey --> 7:45P-9:15P
- Friday 2/24/17: Winter Fest events will resume tomorrow!
Stick and Puck--> 9A-10:45A AND 3P-5P
Public Skate--> 11A-2:45P AND 6:30P-9:30P
- Saturday 2/25/17: The Last Day of Winter Fest join us for our Winter Dance at the Palms Restaurant
brought to you by Wonderfeet. Cost is $15 per couple sign up through wonderfeet. Start time is 5:30P .
Day 1 of the Rutland Rec Basketball Tournament
Freestyle --> 8:30A-9:30A
Public Skate--> 9:45A-11A AND 5:15P-7:15P
**This day is subject to change at Giorgetti Arena**
- Sunday 2/26/17:
Public Skate--> 10A-12P AND 2:45P-5P
Stick and Puck --> 12:15P-2:30P
Welcome to the Rutland City Recreation and Parks Department. Here you will find information about current community programs and events, as well as information about parks and facilities. Here is a list of some of the the community facilities and features:
- Five playgrounds
- Ten public parks (two with gazebos)
- 16 miles of wooded trails (Pine Hill Park)
- Five outdoor basketball courts
- Four softball fields
- Ten outdoor tennis courts
- Three baseball fields
- Picnic Table(s) and/or Benches in parks
Currently there is no swimming pool, here is more information: Rutland City Pool. Upcoming Events and Spotlight will display highlighted programs and events. For a complete listing of available opportunities please view the seasonal brochure or by search programs by Age/Grade/Type.