Week Events 9/26-10/2:
- Monday: Adult Clay from 7PM-8:30PM cost is $5R/$8NR *must attend 2 sessions to complete a project!
Level 1 and Intro to Rock Climbing Third session.
King and I Second Round of Auditions from 6PM-9PM
Droopy Downhill!! Click here for more details
- Tuesday: Fourth Sports Starter
NEW! Imagination Station 11A-12P
- Wednesday: Fourth Yoga Session
- Thursday: Fourth Session of Youth Field Hockey!
- Friday: NEW! Adult Clay in the mornings! 9A-11A
Welcome to the Rutland City Recreation and Parks Department. Here you will find information about current community programs and events, as well as information about parks and facilities. Here is a list of some of the the community facilities and features:
- Five playgrounds
- Ten public parks (two with gazebos)
- 16 miles of wooded trails (Pine Hill Park)
- Five outdoor basketball courts
- Four softball fields
- Ten outdoor tennis courts
- Three baseball fields
- Picnic Table(s) and/or Benches in parks
Currently there is no swimming pool, here is more information: Rutland City Pool. Upcoming Events and Spotlight will display highlighted programs and events. For a complete listing of available opportunities please view the seasonal brochure or by search programs by Age/Grade/Type.