Week Events 10/24-10/30:
- Monday: Adult Clay from 7PM-8:30PM cost is $5R/$8NR *must attend 2 sessions to complete a project!
- Wednesday: 4th session of Archery 4P-5P
8th Yoga Session --> New Session starts next week register here
- Friday: Last day to submit your guesses for the Jack O' Lantern contest! All Boxes will be picked up today.
NEW! Adult Clay in the mornings! 9A-11A
- Saturday!! Kick start your halloween weekend with our Halloween 5K Walk/Run! Then....
See you at 6:30 for the 57th Annual Halloween Parade!!!
Welcome to the Rutland City Recreation and Parks Department. Here you will find information about current community programs and events, as well as information about parks and facilities. Here is a list of some of the the community facilities and features:
- Five playgrounds
- Ten public parks (two with gazebos)
- 16 miles of wooded trails (Pine Hill Park)
- Five outdoor basketball courts
- Four softball fields
- Ten outdoor tennis courts
- Three baseball fields
- Picnic Table(s) and/or Benches in parks
Currently there is no swimming pool, here is more information: Rutland City Pool. Upcoming Events and Spotlight will display highlighted programs and events. For a complete listing of available opportunities please view the seasonal brochure or by search programs by Age/Grade/Type.