BASKETBALL REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN!!
Week Events 10/12-10/18:
- Wednesday: Archery week 2. Click here to register for the next session of Archery.
RYT: Legends of Sleepy Hollow--> Come into our office and grab your tickets before the Friday show!
- Thursday: NEW! Clay Fairy and Gnome Houses Workshop on Friday. Click here for more details and ways to register.
Leaf Chase 10K on 10/17--> Click here for details
RYT: Legends of Sleep Hollow--> Opening show is Friday 10/16 at 7PM. Come into our office and grab your tickets!
- Friday: NEW! Clay Fairy and Gnome House Workshop from 9am-3pm! Give the kids something to do on this in service school day!
RYT: Opening show of Legends of Sleepy Hollow at 7pm!
- Saturday: TWO! RYT Performances of The Legends of Sleepy Hollow:
1st Show at 2pm
2nd Show at 7pm
Leaf Chase 10K on the Carriage Trail! Meet at giorgetti if you are not Pre-registered
Welcome to the Rutland City Recreation and Parks Department. Here you will find information about current community programs and events, as well as information about parks and facilities. Here is a list of some of the the community facilities and features:
- Five playgrounds
- Ten public parks (two with gazebos)
- 16 miles of wooded trails (Pine Hill Park)
- Five outdoor basketball courts
- Four softball fields
- Ten outdoor tennis courts
- Three baseball fields
- Picnic Table(s) and/or Benches in parks
Currently there is no swimming pool, here is more information: Rutland City Pool. Upcoming Events and Spotlight will display highlighted programs and events. For a complete listing of available opportunities please view the seasonal brochure or by search programs by Age/Grade/Type.
Do you have a creative idea for a program/event? Do you have talents that if shared could benefit the community? We are currently accepting new program instructor applications for the Fall/Winter 2015 season. This application is for those who are interested in leading a new program through the department. There are wonderfully talented and creative individuals in our community, and this is an opportunity for both community and those individuals to benefit. Looking forward to hearing from you!