Welcome Healthcare Providers!
ParkRx is a partnership between healthcare professionals and the Rutland Recreation and Parks Department. It is designed to help you as a provider prescribe physical activity to patients you think might need a little more encouragement to move more. As part of this 12 week program patients will have a variety of resources to help them reach their goal:
- Map of the local trails and parks in Rutland County
- Weekly phone calls with a Health Coach
- Weekly newsletters with ideas on how to be healthier
- Invitations to events in our community
- Connections to healthy resources
- Incentives for participation
There is an open enrollment period for patients and the health coach will connect with every patient who completes a registration form.
We are building a model that will appeal to people of different levels of physical ability and health by organizing and offering programs suitable for our community, with the aim of enticing people to make physical activity a regular and routine event in their lives.
Contact Heidi Lynch to set up an introductory meeting today!