Location: 67 Baxter Street
Playground, picnic table and shelter.
Completed July 2016 with the help of NeighborWorks of Western Vermont.
- Parental supervision recommended. Play at your own risk.
- Open Hours: Dawn to dusk
- Alcohol, tobacco, and drugs are prohibited
- Cans and plastic bottles only; no glass containers
- Abusive, threatening, or obscene language is prohibited
- Litter, graffiti, and tagging are prohibited
- No dogs
- If you see someone acting inappropriately, be a mentor and share tips on park behavior
- Any person violating these rules, City Ordinances, or laws of the State of Vermont may be temporarily or permanently excluded from the property
- Carry in, carry out. Help us keep the park clean.