Cindi Wight, CPRE, email
773-1822 ext 15
Bob Peterson, email
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE STAFF
Jaya Davis, Health Coach for Park Rx
773-1822 ext 11, email
Our team of recreation and parks professionals strive daily to create opportunities for a more vibrant community. We take pride in the parks, programs and events provided to our community. Feedback and engaged conversation about our services is encouraged.
Culture of Giving
Are you interested in giving back to your community, getting involved with community programs of special events, or gaining experience through volunteering? Throughout the year there are opportunities to volunteer at programs, special events, and in the parks. If you are more of a self starter and have a wonderful idea to give back to the community reach out to the department, and we can set help you to get started.
If you are looking to volunteer at a specific type of program contact the programmer with that type of program.
- Youth Sports Leagues: Basketball, Baseball, Lacrosse, Softball, Soccer, Football, Rugby
- Youth Sports Instructional: Basketball, Tee Ball, Lacrosse, Soccer, Sports Starter
- Special Events: Winter Fest, Bike Rodeo, Fishing Derby, Halloween Parade, Pumpkin Princess, Chalk the Walk, Skate with Santa, Santa Phone Calls, Nature Inspirations
- Summer Camps: sports camps, theatre, art
- Youth Programs: art, theatre, archery, rock climbing,
Program Instructor Opportunities
The key to our program success is based on our quality instructors and their dedication, enthusiasm and knowledge. You may have a specific interest, hobby or expertise to share. RRPD offers a wide variety of classes, activities and camps that meet the diverse needs and interests of the Rutland community.
LEARN MORE >
We believe it is important that you can not only come to our site to receive information about all of our events and programs, but also what is available in the community that we may not be able to offer.